Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Environment and Surroundings

Going out for a walk just to clear your mind and looking for inspiration always helps. Then later I come back with ideas on what I want to do. This reminded me of my summer trip to North Carolina and went camping but it was not the camping I am going to talk about. It is the road trip I went threw to get there that will be talking about. It was so interesting to see pine tree farms and the lines that divided the bunch makes it more interesting to look at. The second picture was taken from a small southern town far far away from civilization and reminded me TV shows that base around southern towns far far away from civilization like true blood. It was something new kinda like stepping foot into some kind of utopian town far away from public life and urbanism. When I looked ahead there was a church that stood tall and was probably the tallest structure in town. A storm was coming and that’s when I saw a picture that would describe the town, its church. The dark sky behind the church give it a dark image almost like if it was judgment day or maybe the town wasn't so perfect at all and has its dark secrets.


The last picture may look like something from a Windows XP wallpaper but its not. This picture was taken on one of the lookouts. We wanted to get a good view of the hills so we stopped at this lookout. We got our view of the hills and it was as beautiful as it will always be but next to the lookout there was a hill and it looked so mysterious you would had to have been there to fully understand why I was more interested in that hill instead of the view of hills on the horizon. It was quiet all you can hear is the breeze and grass. I was hypnotize and remained hypnotize as I walked up the hill. When I got to the top I saw butterflies everywhere and some dragonflies. I saw a hidden path so I decided to go in and explore I heard a waterfall so I keep going further and further down the path it must have been like 30 minutes to only realize I was getting lost in the woods and the wind was just playing games with me and the fact their was no waterfall after all. Then I heard something like some sort of animal so I bounced. The hill was and butterflies experience was good but that hidden path was not a good idea totally regret it. Pictures like the three posted that has a story behind is another way of finding inspiration. A picture is indeed worth a thousand words. 

the farm

the church 

the hill









No comments:

Post a Comment